USS Constitution Pen & Ink Rendering

USS Constitution Pen & Ink Rendering
"Old Ironsides"

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Welcome To Artgraphyx By Gregorio

For the last 9 years I have been exploring the depths of personal fiction writing, blogging, ezines, poetry, research, and mixed media artwork. Yes! I have shown work in local galleries state wide. I have made many friends along the way and have always tried to manifest these loving friendships into becoming a better person.

My next step since I have also achieved publication in a monthly periodical, is to embark on a lifetime journey of working museum quality workmanship as a model Shipwright. I have been constructing model ships since I was 14. It is probably my greatest passion.

I have studied Naval Architecture in a program whereas I had the privilege to learn Coefficients of Form, Methods of Calculation, Math, (Algebra and Trigonometry), Hydrostatics, Resistance, Stability and Marine, Mechanical, and simple good ol' Orthographic Projection to produce nice perspectives. I have also studies various graphic softwares in the past.

Here in the very near future I hope to begin researching draughts of the USS Constitution and construct a 48 inch version of her as noted in the War of 1812 and captained by Commander Isaac Hull. She won all 40 missions and is still in commission today. God Bless her!

No comments:

Post a Comment